03 April 2014 – French ambassador, H.E. Mr. Bertrand Besancenot, visited the province of Zulfi, along with the President and members of the CAFS. He was welcomed by Mr. Nayef bin Hamoud Al-Tariki and some civil servants from Gulf countries. The meeting was presided over by Dr. Mohammed Ali Ben Laden, President of the CAFS. This meeting was the opportunity to highlight the remarkable results of the achievements carried out by the Council over this time period, while simultaneously pointing out work which needs doing in the future.
Program for the third CAFS meeting:
- Opening speech by the President of the CAFS, Mr. Mohammed BEN LADEN.
- Speech by the French Ambassador in Riyadh, Mr. Bertrand BESANCENOT.
- Inspection of works carried out. Presentation by the Vice-President of the CAFS, Eng. Faiz ALELWEET
Saudi-French Business Forum organized in Paris in April, 2013.
- Visit in France in November 2013 with the medical-sector Delegation supervised by the Saudi Health Minister.
- Visit of the President of the French Republic in Saudi Arabia in December 2013.
- Visit in France in February 2014 of a Delegation of the Health Ministry supervised by the Saudi Health Deputy-Minister.
- Acceptance of the Medef invitation requesting member of the CAFS to come to France from April 22 – 25, 2014 to join up with an agricultural delegation (fishery) and to visit several cities (Paris, Nantes, Rennes and Brest) with a delegation from the Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF).
- Preparation of the visit of CAFS members in France at the end of May 2014.
- Preparation of Saudi-French Business Forum in Riyadh at the end of 2014.
- Open discussion for any other issues.